Team Seafood Summer Bursary
 The Team Seafood Summer Bursary program has just doubled it’s amount for this summer as a way to encourage more students to work in the seafood sector. 
 
High school students going into grades 11 and 12 in the Fall of 2020 will be eligible for a $1000 bursary. Grade 12 students entering university or college in the fall of 2020 or students returning to college or university will be eligible for a $2,000 bursary. The Team Seafood Summer Bursary Initiative will fund 87.5% of the bursary amount with the processing facility or grower contributing the remaining 12.5%.
 
Please refer to the application and program guidelines for further details: https://www.teamseafood.ca