Please register or log in.
Victoria-Prince Edward Island
BSc in Biology or other relevant field, or College graduate with science courses preferred.
Must be well organized and able to maintain accurate, detailed records
Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
Must have excellent interpersonal skills, compatibility
Must show attention to detail, sound judgment and flexibility
The incumbent will provide technical support for the fish holding activities at Halibut PEI in Victoria, PEI. This may include some assistance with duties outside of regular hours.
Regular duties will include:
• Assist in daily husbandry duties related to halibut production
• Salt water quality monitoring as it pertains to fish health
• Feeding fish, preparing food for fish
• Cleaning tanks, ensuring cleanliness of fish production area and facility
• Assist with the grading and weight sampling of fish
• Minor equipment and building maintenance
• Detailed upkeep of laboratory and fish health records
• Upholding biosecurity regimen and rules
• Other fish or water system related duties
• Other duties related to the operation of a fish production facility
Will be based on Industry relevant qualifications
Email a current resume to Katryn Wright, Nursery and Grow Out Supervisor, at email@example.com.