Please register or log in.
Summer Studentship-Research Associate -Applicants must currently be in post secondary education and be on PEI
Temporary part time
Length of Employment:
Term – Up to 14 weeks
Desired skills/ experience/ competencies:
• Currently enrolled in a biology, aquatic, environmental, technology, chemistry related course
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects concurrently.
• Physically able to handle routine and repetitive tasks including cleaning of experimental systems, bending, and lifting.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Service oriented with a commitment to ensuring client satisfaction.
• Fosters a positive work environment congruent with the company values and philosophy.
The Center for Aquaculture Technologies, a private aquaculture innovation and research company, is seeking a Research Associate in Souris, PE. This is a summer studentship position and will begin immediately with the successful candidate reporting to the Director of Fish Health.
• Aids in the set up, maintenance, and termination of in vivo trials
• Supports In-Vitro dry lab related activities and has a strong attention to detail and the ability to follow guidance/ SOP’s
• Animal husbandry maintaining clean and safe working conditions
• Ensures operational efficiency of the laboratory.
• Care and maintenance of the laboratory including calibration and qualification of equipment as well as completion of records.
• Carries out data acquisition, analysis, interpretation and reporting/verification of results.
The Center For Aquaculture Technologies Canada
Please send CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Research Associate - Souris” as the subject line.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.