Please register or log in.
Desired skills/ experience/ competencies:
• A minimum of a BSc. in a relevant field. A postgraduate degree with applicable industry and/or research experience would be considered an asset.
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects concurrently.
• Physically able to handle routine and repetitive tasks including cleaning of experimental systems, bending, and lifting.
• Experience working in a regulatory environment in compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Service oriented with a commitment to ensuring client satisfaction.
• Fosters a positive work environment congruent with the company values and philosophy.
• Commitment to CAT’s Core Purpose: Dedication to and passion for CAT’s core purpose: We are driven by the transformative potential of aquaculture. To feed the world, support the environment, and sustain the planet. Our purpose is to unlock this potential.
Over 3 years
The successful candidate reporting to the Director of Fish Health.
• Aids in the set up, maintenance, and termination of in vivo trials
• Animal husbandry maintaining clean and safe working conditions
• Ensures operational efficiency of the aquatic laboratory.
• Care and maintenance of the laboratory including calibration and qualification of equipment as well as completion of records.
• Carries out data acquisition, analysis, interpretation and reporting/verification of results.
• Develops and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Provides training for staff in use of specific SOPs.
• Management of staff including interns and junior research associates
CATC offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience
Benefits package commensurate with experience.
The Center For Aquaculture Technologies Canada
Closing date: June 21, 2021
Please send CV/Resume and provide the contact information for three references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with “Research Associate - Souris” as the subject line.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.