Please register or log in.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Diploma from a Mechanical or Electrical trade program or engineering tech program.
• Industrial Millwright Red Seal with maintenance experience in an industrial or regulated production facility, or other trade with similar experience.
• Willing and able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, on-call when necessary.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and willing to work both as part of a group and independently.
1 - 3 years
Some overtime, Week-ends, Weekdays
• Maintaining & installing electrical/mechanical components in a land-based aquaculture facility.
• Performing corrective and preventative maintenance on process and facility equipment.
• Inspecting, repairing, rebuilding or replacing various pumps, gear reducers & drives, motors, shaft seals, bearings, and mechanical seals.
• Installing of process & utility equipment (electrical/mechanical /instrumentation/plumbing).
• Analytical troubleshooting, detecting irregularities in equipment, and repairing mechanical & electrical related breakdowns identifying the root cause, and addressing the problem effectively.
• Becoming sufficiently familiar with the operation of all plant equipment in order to identify irregularities and provide quick and innovative solutions to equipment and process issues.
• Utilizing knowledge and skill to recognize opportunities for improvement and savings.
• Maintaining a preventative maintenance program for facility equipment and keeping detailed records of maintenance including equipment manuals, repair histories and spare parts inventories.
• Following all in house safety protocols and adhering to all Standard Operating Procedures, including existing Biosecurity Regimes.
• Working independently and in conjunction with management and supervisors to maintain communication expectations.
• Expected to be part of alarm response call out list.
TBD based on experience/skills
Email a current resume to Dan Paynter, Manager at email@example.com