Please register or log in.
Assistant Production Controller
Orwell Cove, PE
Length of Employment:
This is a full-time, 12 month term position; with the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the term.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, & the Seafood Industry is an asset.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Attention to details
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team Player
- Accuracy and ability to keep good records
For over 25 years, Atlantic Aqua Farms and Canadian Cove Mussels have set the highest standard of quality in the North American mussel industry. Today, we are the #1 grower and processor of live mussels in North America. We place a high value on providing a positive working environment that ensures our employees are respected and challenged daily.
The Assistant Production Controller reports directly to the Assistant Plant Manager and works in various areas of the processing facility to aid in the integration and adherence of policies, practices, and procedures with respect to producing safe, quality food.
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Growth Opportunities